It’s no surprise to know that there are more and more celebrities who are finding luxury from puffing a cigarette. But of course, there are also many who never touched a cigarette and those who quit.
While celebrities also find smoking to relieve them from stress, studies from mental organization report otherwise. A study on the relation of cigarette smoking and stress shows that rather than helping smokers loosen up, cigarette smoking, in fact, heighten stress and anxiety. Nicotine results in a sudden feeling of relaxation so people tend to smoke believing that it minimizes anxiety and stress.
And while more and more celebs are aware of the health risks associated with smoking, they try to cut down on the habit with the use of vaping CBD e liquids. While some reports claim that vaping helped them kick off the tobacco, there are still who are adamant about the claim. So let’s take a look at celebrities who smoke…
Celebrities Who Smoke
Several celebrities made empires from healthy living via exercise and dieting. In fact, some of them frequently flaunt their well-toned bodies. But in let’s not talk about those who finally found a way to live healthily. Let’s talk about those who actually smoke.
- Kate Winslet who have instantly gained world fame through the film, Titanic is among those who have picked the habit of smoking. Reports show that she started the habit from the set of Sense and Sensibility only at 19 years old.
- Miley Cyrus, the former Disney star had been caught walking around with cigarettes. There were many reports about Miley having been involved with drugs in the past. But she claims she ditched drugs however found comfort in cigarettes. Why not? Cigarette smoking is more socially acceptable than illegal drugs after all.
- Jessica Alba may be a clean-cut star but this mother of three had been many times found smoking whether on screen or off screen. Claims, however, said that Jessica Alba took on the habit of smoking to keep eating at bay.
- Mel B, former Spice Girl star was caught smoking on numerous occasions. But her smoking habit seems to have not stopped her from launching her fitness DVDs. Apart from these fitness DVDs, she has also launched a fitness game for PlayStation.
- Keira Knightley, the sweet little girl from the British TV show, a Royal Celebration, now a successful actress in Hollywood had been seen smoking in films but does she really smoke in real life? Well, reports say she does.